WoW done slower
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

[Declined]Elemental Shammy apply

Go down 

PostSubject: [Declined]Elemental Shammy apply   Mon 30 Jun - 21:19

In-game name: Thiangor
Class: Shaman
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice) ( hope it works)
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: i think its good for long fights aswell as giving some extra crit % and also helps group due to increased totem range and totem of wrath of course

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? anytime you want Smile

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? i had quitted wow for some time due to some IRL stuff and im back in buisness after 2months now Twisted Evil and i heard alot good stuff about you guys that you dont force people to raid everytime and that you do good progress aswell. also i look for serious but also a guild that realise its a game not something like work, you play it for fun wich you guys seem to know Smile

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? my former guild is Wrath of Wisdom and reason why i want to leave ( i havent left yet as its always nice to have some to chat with right? Razz ) is because most ppl has gone on vacation and not alot people online anymore and no raids aint good when you join a raid guild in my oppinion

What is your age? 16 soon 17
Where are you from? Denmark
Do you smell really bad? well if i havent taken a bath in a week i might smell like overcooked vegetables
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? i read it i understood it, and last but not least i agree to it all

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated) near 800-900 last time i checked cant remember now to be honest

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? Healing

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? i get as much consumables as i can get my fingers at and always remember to use totems

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? in pre tbc i got exp with:

MC: Clear. BWL: Clear AQ20: Clear. AQ40: up to Twins. Naxx: only a few bosses

Tell us a little something about yourself. i am a fresh male guy that like to play wow alot, at the moment i dont got school or work so mostly i sit at my home being a nolifer ( i play too much) i like to watch tv drive on my scooter and to go to the beach Razz. not much else to tell i guess? you can always ask tho Smile. this was my apply hope you like it, if you decline it no hard feelings then Razz. IMPORTANT: at the moment i am resto specc but i can go elemental anytime or link my gear ingame cant link a armory link tho as it dont update very fast sorry about that.
affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Elemental Shammy apply   Wed 2 Jul - 20:01

I'm sorry, the officers have decided that we aren't in need of your services at this point. Better luck somewhere else.

"Fist" can be a verb.

Last edited by Encrypted on Sat 5 Jul - 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: s   Sat 5 Jul - 10:49

hehe okay no problem good luck in future Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Elemental Shammy apply   

Back to top Go down
[Declined]Elemental Shammy apply
Page 1 of 1