HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

[Accepted] Shadowly application

Go down 

PostSubject: [Accepted] Shadowly application   Thu 31 Jul - 19:02

In-game name: Shadówly
Class: Warlock
Talent spec (a link of some sort would be nice):
Explain your talent spec, why you use, what it is good for etc: Well i think my talent spec is made for pure dps, which i think warlock are made for. I personally like desruction because of the ammount of dps i do. Afflication is good if you want to last long but in raids i dont think afflication is that good due to there not much dps it just the case of keep your mana up as afflication. When if your destruction you can go on as max dps which will help the guild raid more. Destruction and Afflication warlock all hae the same abilitys, also known as "Banish, Fear ( i dont use normally ), Imp Buff,Healthstone and soulstone they not really much difference so i went for the most dps which i thought would help the guild more

Are you willing to modify/change your spec entirely? No, not really im happy how i am ( Hope you understand )

What is your motivation to join Serial Chillers? To become a active raider and become top dps and to help the guild and other to get there gear ( but that when im gear enough to help , sure it wont take long )

What former guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? Ive never been in a guild untill i join Experiment X but im looking to move on away from 10 mans and to go to 25 mans.

What is your age? 20
Where are you from? England
Do you smell really bad? Well if you come to close i do so keep your distance.
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0? Yep
Do you have a microphone? Yep , You want to watch it, my accent is dodgey as a brummy

We raid four (4) days a week from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. What days are you able to come along (yes? no? maybe?)

Monday: yes
Wednesday: yes
Sunday: Yes

Have you read the Serial Chillers rules and agreed to them? Yes

Here are a few questions aimed specifically at applying DPS classes

What is your average DPS in a raid? (WWS logs to back this up is very much appreciated) My dps is arround 750 - 900 i dont have any combat logs but next time i raid ill post a Screenshot

What other than DPS can your class bring to a raid? My lovely sexy Imp buff and my hearthstone and Soulstones

What do you do to maximize your damage during a raid? i use a spell to increase my shadow spell damage by 15 % and get some food buffs then boooom i normally come to or second but in this guild last Razz

What experience of damage dealing do you have in TBC and Pre-TBC instances? TBC - Ive raided Kara, Gruuls, SSC and ZA but my main on argetn dawn is a healer so it new to me to become a dps so it experience at the moment. On my healer im current raiding BT we have kill 4 ot of 9 in BT and 3 in MH SSC and below have been cleared.
Pre- TBC - i didnt really raid due to i started playing World of Warcraft 2 weeks before burning crusade came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowly application   Thu 31 Jul - 19:03

my talent spec sorry i missed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowly application   Thu 31 Jul - 19:06

Awaken told me to say due to i cant post a link due to i aint registed, " to inspect me in game"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowly application   Fri 1 Aug - 2:15

Just thought i would state im will to transfer my shammy hes in BT gear and ssc and mh. Hes resto to but i wont transfer untill i know there a place for sure otherwise ill be wasting money
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowly application   Fri 1 Aug - 18:40

700-900 dps sounds abit low to be with that gear and being a warlock, I also see that you are lacking abit of spell hit. But gear shouldnt be a problem if you have the experience.

You are accepted, whisper any officer ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowly application   

Back to top Go down
[Accepted] Shadowly application
Page 1 of 1